Financial Planners in St. John
At Harvest Wealth Partners, we know how important having strong finances are or our clients’ future. As financial planning professionals, we believe that having a financial plan can provide comfort, peace of mind, and confidence as you navigate your life and make big decisions–from buying a house to getting married to deciding when to retire and more. To learn more about our financial planners in St. John and how we can help you, please call our team directly today or send us a message at your convenience.
Services for Individuals
We offer an array of financial planning services for individuals that can be customized to you. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Investment planning. We know that navigating the world of investments might be confusing, and even overwhelming. At Harvest Wealth Partners, our professionals will work with you to explain the differences between 401(k)s, mutual funds, securities, stocks and bonds, and the range of investment strategies that you may employ. We can handle your investments on your behalf.
- Insurance planning. Having certain types of insurance in place is a big part of having a sound financial plan. At Harvest Wealth Partners, we can make recommendations related to long-term care insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, and more.
- Pension plan participant services. If you have a pension plan, one of the most important things to remember is that your plan is dependent on your employer. Our team can answer your questions about how to access your money, what happens if you change jobs, and how to supplement your pension plans savings.
- Private wealth strategies. For individuals who are searching for strategies to grow their wealth, our team can assist you in exploring different private wealth strategies and best practices. This includes things like real estate investments, short-duration loans, venture capital, and more.
- Retirement planning. Finally, no matter who you are, you’ll certainly want to retire at some point. At Harvest Wealth Partners, we offer retirement planning services that are customized to you. We can help you to understand how much you’ll need for retirement, best saving strategies for retirement, and more.
Benefits of Working with a Financial Planner
Working with a financial planner can provide you with the insight and information that you need to make smart financial decisions for your future. A financial planner is an expert–a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) earns the title only after hours of study and practice. When you choose to work with a financial planner, you’re making a decision for yourself and your family that you want to have more control over your financial wellbeing and future.
Call Our Financial Planners in St. John Today
Beginning work with one of our financial planners at Harvest Wealth Partners is easy–all you need to do is reach out to one of our financial planners in St. John by phone or online at your convenience. We offer free initial consultations for all of our new clients–from there, we’ll create a financial plan that’s personalized to you. Reach out today to get started.