Services for Individuals
No matter who you are, one thing is certainly true: as you age, you will need money in order to maintain your health, quality of life, and enjoyment. That’s where our team at Harvest Wealth Partners comes in – we provide comprehensive financial planning services for individuals like you in Schererville and surrounding areas of Indiana. Please contact us directly to learn more about our services.
- Financial Planning Solutions: When you work with Harvest Wealth Partners, we’ll work hard to encompass every part of your life into your financial plan for the future. We are here to accurately answer your tough questions about savings, investments, and how much money you may need in the future, develop a wealth management strategy that is customized to your needs and more.
- Tax Planning: Our tax planning services help you reduce your tax liabilities by analyzing your financial situation and developing strategies to optimize your tax benefits. We offer tax optimization strategies and retirement planning services. Tax planning can help reduce your tax burden, maximize deductions, and improve your financial security.
- Estate Planning: Estate planning helps you manage and distribute your assets in a tax-efficient manner and ensure that your wishes are carried out after you pass away. Our professionals assist with will and trust analysis, asset titling, beneficiary designations, and probate avoidance strategies.
- Wealth Management: Our wealth management services aim to help our clients achieve their financial goals by creating and implementing a comprehensive financial plan. Wealth management offers benefits such as providing a customized financial strategy, managing risk, and minimizing taxes.
- College Planning: At Harvest Wealth Partners, we offer college planning services that aim to help families plan and pay for their children’s college education. This includes college savings plan analysis, financial aid planning, and student loan advice. Our goal is to help you and your family with college planning, avoiding debt, maximizing financial aid, and helping your children achieve their education goals.
- Retirement planning. A pension plan is just one small part of planning for retirement, and just one of the many retirement planning services we offer. Our financial professionals also will help you to understand your retirement goals, including how much money you will need for retirement and when you want to retire, how to start saving now for retirement, and the best types of retirement saving options. We can also help you to plan for unseen expenses, such as emergency healthcare in the future.
- Business Services: We offer a wide variety of services for business owners and aim to help businesses achieve their financial goals and optimize their financial performance. Some of the services we offer include business planning, retirement plan design, risk management, and tax planning. Harvest Wealth Partners offer personalized business services to help businesses achieve their financial objectives and improve their financial performance.
- Insurance. There are a lot of insurance options out there that are designed to provide you or your loved ones with financial benefit in the event that you suffer a disability or health event, or if you require long-term care or die. Understanding which policy is right for you can be tough – we assist you in making sense of it all.
- Private wealth strategies. Understanding your options for protecting, managing, and increasing your wealth can be complicated. At Harvest Wealth Partners, we develop comprehensive plans that are designed to inflate our clients’ existing wealth. We work with business owners, privately wealthy individuals, families, those who have recently inherited wealth, and more.
- Pensions plans. A pension plan is a type of retirement fund that is maintained by an employer. When you retire, the fund is designed to provide you with a fixed payout. Whether you have a pension plan or not, it is important to understand how your pension fund–or lack thereof–will fit into your greater retirement plan and future life goals.
- 401(k) plans, mutual funds, and securities. On the surface, 401(k)s and mutual funds may appear to be very similar, but they are actually quite different. A 401(k) is one of the most basic types of retirement savings accounts, and money within your 401(k) will have the opportunity to increase without you having to pay taxes each year on earned interest. A mutual fund, on the other hand, is a type of investment product that is used to invest in securities. We can guide you through the differences, benefits of each, and how to make the smartest move for your future.
In addition to the above, we can also guide clients through planning for big life events, and planning for those with special needs. Investing in mutual funds involves risks, including possible loss of principal.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Financial Services for Individuals
Protecting your wealth is an important part of protecting your future. At Harvest Wealth Partners, we understand this, which is why we provide each client with individualized, personalized, and customized attention. If you are ready to learn more about how to prepare yourself economically and ensure that you and your family will be provided for over the years, contact us today.